Must RSVP on the Welcome Card or by emailing Pastor Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program can be a great addition to your year-round legacy giving outreach. End-of-life planning can be emotional and difficult for individuals and families, but lack of planning causes untold heartache.
This 90-minute workshop includes a complimentary PYHIO binder for each attendee filled with information, checklists, and easy-to-use forms for gathering all the key information and for recording.
Rev. Laura Murphy presents the material with a pastor’s heart, as well as the life experience of a daughter, spouse, mother, and friend. As she states, “God admonished King Hezekiah long ago to put his house in order – and the King still procrastinated! We are just trying to walk with folks and help them discover the real joy, satisfaction, and meaningful legacies that can flow from this sort of planning and organization.”
Are there things you’d like to get in order that would make your intentions clear for your loved ones if you become incapacitated or after you’re gone? Things like:
· How to take care of your financial affairs and discern important documents.
· How to put together a will or trust that reflects your wishes.
· What you’d like your service of remembrance to include, as well as your burial or cremation wishes.
· The people, memories, and dates that have been significant in your life.
· How to open conversations with loved ones about these sensitive but important decisions.
· And so much more!
While these are all important, they can also be emotional and difficult to discuss or discern. But when in order, they are an amazing gift from you to your loved ones.
People of all ages and stages of life are welcome to attend either as individuals or as couples. Having a will or other previous plans discerned is not necessary. This workshop is not soliciting any legal or financial services.